Friday, 3 January 2014

My Reflections (Orientation Day 2)

Today, I learnt a thing or two from today's outdoor activity. I learnt that both trust and teamwork is very important. For instance, if you don't trust the belayers, you would feel worried and not want to try out the obstacle course as you fear that your life is at stake. Without teamwork, the belayers would not be able to ensure the safety of the person doing the obstacle course. Another thing that I felt is important is moral support. Without moral support, some of our friends might not be able to complete the course. Therefore I think moral support is important. Overall, I feel that today's activity was fun and at the same time hope that the school would organise more events or activities such as today's.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment