Saturday, 4 January 2014
Reflection On Day 2 Orientation (High Elements)
My Key Learnings for the 2 days of orientations:
I am happy to make new friends from my class as well as the seniors whom take good care of us during our class orientation.
Key Achievement for high elements :
- Belayers are focused to ensure the climbers safety
- Some classmates encouraged others when they were doing the high-elements so as to provide the necessary support especially for those who were afraid of height
- Overall, most of us managed to overcome our fears
Area where we can improve:
- Some classmates were doing nothing at all, hopefully in the future ,there will be more opportunity for them to try new things
- We were slow as a team to move to one station to another, hope we can do better the next time as a team
I hope to get to know my class teachers and classmates better as I progress in this school.